Do you love to be challenged and express your creativity?
Would you like the opportunity to grow with a Montreal based candy company?
If yes-then we are looking for you! By joining our fun and dynamic team, you will play a key role in Montreal’s upcoming candy success!
Founded in Montréal in 2014, SQUISH is an artisanal candy company with multiple retails locations in Canada. We seek out the highest quality ingredients, the most innovative candy makers and the most exciting flavours on the planet. With over 100 flavours of gummies we are committed to being the ultimate gummy company.
SQUISH fosters an environment of creativity, continuous learning, excellence and diversity. We are a group of dedicated professionals with a strong desire to succeed as a team and a commitment to promote from within.
We are looking for a vibrant and professional individual to join the SQUISH team! In this role you’ll be responsible for overseeing activities in the marketing department and the staff at the head office. You’ll also be accountable for maintaining office functionality and efficiency on a daily basis.
- Overseeing and coordinating marketing projects
- General administration for ongoing efficiency in the department
- Planning, procuring and execute projects
- Managing risks and issues concerning all projects assigned
- Providing leadership, governance and management of the processes to assist in the delivery of various projects in the constraints of time, scope/quality and budget
- Ensure coordination between departments
- Guiding the success of a product and leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it
- A completed University Degree or College Diploma in a related discipline with/or a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- REQUIRED: Knowledge and experience in marketing and product management
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable communication skills in English and French written and spoken
- Solid ability to multitask and strong sense of initiative
- Well-organized and detailed-oriented
- Awareness and responsible management of confidential material
- Self-starter, motivated by challenges, strong sense of initiative, proactive work ethic
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Creative approach to coordination and organization, creating efficient solutions, Process Improvement
What you can expect
- An opportunity to learn and develop in a growing company
- A positive, respectful and flexible work environment
- Overall success and personal growth
- Competitive remuneration
- Employee discount on our products
So, if you’re into working on a fun, dynamic and professional team who shares a love of candy… what are you waiting for? For further details or to apply, get in touch with us at Squish Candies.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent